- Gender: 55% Male vs. 45% Female
- Age: range from 14 to 75 years of age
- Core: Male 35-50 / Income +$65K / Post Sec. Education
- sport/running enthusiasts / fans of Olympic Games
Origin of Spectators:
- 55% of attendees were from Edmonton (region)
- 44% from Alberta
- 1% from outside of Canada
Motivations to attend:
A primary motivation to attend the event revolves around the experiences associated with seeing athletes that have competed at/or selected to represent their country at the Olympic Games.
Theme: Fastest, Fittest & Strongest
- Inclusive: universal and inclusive regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, shape, etc.
- Speed: the athletes competing are the fastest in the World. Every thousandth of a second matters.
- Strength: athletes are most measuring success in millimeters & are Herculean in performance.
- Health: a showcase of health/ wellness fans, athletes and families.
- Entrepreneurs: athletes are the epitome of discipline, accountability & performance.
- Distinctive: a diverse mix of nationalities, technical disciplines & fans in all of sport.
We have multiple sponsorship opportunities available for the 2015 Canadian Track & Field Championships, 2015 Track Town Classic, the Edmonton 2015 Panamerican Junior Athletics Championships and the 2016 Rio Olympic Games Track & Field Trials.
We would invite you to be involved in Canada's prestigious events.
To request a copy of our sponsorship deck, please contact:
Work: (780) 940-4004